Thursday, June 19, 2014

Newtown gets a sneak preview

The New York Launch is all set for July 7 at The Bowery Poetry Club. It's been a whirlwind of activity organising the Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign to get there, but the payoff has been receiving the fabulous support from friends, family, fellow artists and sympathisers while covering my travel expenses.


The campaign is still rolling and I'm hoping to hit a renewed target of $4500 by the June 26 deadline. To receive a signed copy of the book or other great goodies you can still make a contribution HERE.




In the meantime I need to turn a little attention to the cabaret performance I have promised of the songs and poems from the book, so I will be doing a sneak preview at my fave cafe, Parliament On King, 632 King St on Friday June 27 at 6.30 pm. Do drop by if you can for a taste of what I will be presenting in NYC.




Please spread the word to all your NY friends (doesn't everyone have them?) to show up for the real thing, the launch and cabaret of Archipelagogo,  on July 7, 6.30 pm at The Bowery Poetry Club for the launch and cabaret.

 Read excerpts from and about the book here.



No comments:

Post a Comment